Welcome to Elder Homes Ltd where we aim to provide 'Elderly living with purpose'. We are a family run business with two homes, Cluny Lodge and Chamberlain House, both based in the Morningside/Bruntsfield area of Edinburgh.
Why Choose Elder Homes
- Friendly, family owned business with two facilities
- Philosophy of person centred care
- Regular communication with residents and relatives
- Personalised individual care plans
- Trained nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Beautiful bespoke en-suite bedrooms and living accommodation
- Full range of activities from 10am to 8pm, 7 days a week
- Staff trained in caring for people with dementia
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE A VISIT PLEASE GET IN TOUCHCONTACT US
You run an extremely effecient care homewhich I describe to my patients as the Rolls Royce of care homes. I shall miss going there to visit.
Recently retired local G.P.
We are delighted with the care being given to our relative - from the wonderful welcome, consideration during the settling in period and professional and meticulous attention to our relatives personal and care needs. A homely, caring and delightful place.
M B Relative of a resident
My mother has been resident for 4 months since discharge from hospital. She has settled in very well and seems very happy and well cared for. Visitors are welcome at all times and the staff are always friendly, caring and helpful.
H - daughter of a resident
I am always welcomed and acknowledged when I go to see my mother. I am asked if I would like tea or coffee. Nothing is any trouble to any of the staff. My mother gets on well with staff.
It would be impossible for us to single out individuals among you, because the care given to my aunt was absolutely outstanding. Our heartfelt thanks for loving her as your own and for allowing her to live her last years with dignity within the family atmosphere of Chamberlain.